Stress Busters June 11 2015
Acupuncture is the ultimate stress buster. I always tell my clients that they will leave with all the same problems they came in with but they won't care about them anymore!
If time or money is limited I highly recommend EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or tapping. You can learn about it online but I love the book "The Promise of Energy Psychology". Read chapter 2 and get started. There are also some quick energy balancing exercises towards the back of the book.
I found these quick stress release tips in an Alive magazine. I think they're fantastic so I'll share them.
- Take a deep breath and tell yourself you have enough time, energy, patience, and resources
- Rejuvenate by placing ice or heat packs on your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes
- Focus on something in nature for two to five minutes
- Remind yourself of what really matters
- Play loud music and bop around your home or office
- Express gratitude often
- Exercise to increase endorphins, release cortisol, boost the immune system, and process your emotions
- Connect with a friend or loved one
And ask yourself: A week, month, or year from now will this really matter?